Saturday, July 5, 2014

Why need to suffer for love?

Why me?!? This has been my regretful question as I've come to realize I was completely fooled by love or whatever strange feeling that was. And so, before I continue I just think I have to say sorry for  what I'll be saying... I'm going to regret this for sure in the future but more of the petty side because I'll laugh about this soon. So there, I wish them good luck and hopefully I won't be seeing signs of them in our bldg. anymore! Like please just evaporate so I can live in peace again! They're just an eye sore and I'm not just saying this because I'm irritated by the thought they're two flirts flirting with each other and I just can't help not to be annoyed because just by the looks of it they are perfect earthlings binded by lustful intentions. Hooo~ I don't usually get irritated that easily but due to inevitable circumstances such this case then I'll just claim the right to be upset and be the bitter one in the story! Anyway, I will start not to care and decide  to move on... until signs of them won't be  a problem anymore. I'll leave them both behind my back that they can't even try to get near me ever! So bye and see me soon from a far when I give you a look behind my back. bwahahaha!

And this will be the last time I'll succumbed to your disgust! Pwe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment