Monday, March 10, 2014

careLESS


The goal is to care less. That silenced everything from my parents have to say down to the barking dog almost everywhere. But not really altogether. Caring isn’t a bad thing. Your opinions are always welcome it's just that I've practiced not to care much or take it to heart *again, much. HAHA! It all started when I realized that worrying will not get me to where I am now. Almost six months ago I was lost. I have options to consider then but they are too many and too random to begin with. I used to be disturbingly preoccupied with other people’s opinions of me. And now I’m not. 

Truth be told... it's gotten to the point now where I long for more critical feedbacks. I start to feel a little uneasy when most of the responses to something I say are of the I-couldn’t-agree-more variety. As Mark Twain once said…

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”

But, again, if my brain and heart agrees with what I do, then of course I will not give a *blip (some bad word) to what others say! 

***Credit goes to YOU for the energy to care about this post. This means a lot to me~ See, I'm sweet too! 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment