Monday, August 12, 2013

Bakit Hindi Ka Crush Ng Crush Mo?

Percy Jackson. What now?!? waaahh!!!
I just watched this movie without much thought after feeling “bitin” over watching Percy Jackson: The Sea Monsters. To be honest, I haven’t read the bestselling humor book of Ramon Bautista wherein the movie was based. But don’t misunderstood since I haven’t read either the Percy Jackson book, none of its like as a matter of fact. So that gives you the reason why I don’t have the right to compare the two since I have no intentions of doing so.  

I just sat there to be entertained and apparently had new set of crushes after leaving the cinema which given me the will to write. Ok. That was the first time I met or should I say been introduced to Logan Lerman. Hmmmn. I totally fell for him that I don’t even care about his lines anymore. My bad but I just don’t feel the depth of the story but he does as an individual. Hahah Total distraction you say, I’ll tell you about the next movie.

Though I’m excited to tell you about Xian Lim I would like to make a preamble on this movie first. I’m not that impressed to give you an honest review though I know Direk Joyce Bernal is the maker of my ever favorite movie from the past, Till There Was You starring Judy Ann Santos and Papa P. The thing is that this is just one of those movies that didn’t get through me. It started off with full of promise because you’re expecting to realize the answer or answers maybe from the movie title, BAKIT HINDI KA CRUSH NGCRUSH MO out of how the story line goes and not  by means of enumerating them by the author himself. The book already told us the WHYs’ so the movie I have in mind is on the HOWs’, like how will these reasons be delivered and executed. The Director might be saddened by this but it didn’t work for me. It should be realistic since the book is made for HIS and HER real life circumstances. The transition of events has also flaws like for example when Sandy made a scene during Tangerine’s presscon was I think just an excuse to make the two fight by letting her know that they’re not actually in a relationship. And so it serves as the twist of the story that no matter how touchy feely you are to each other (they were for a day. just for a day) it is still does not suffice an “in a relationship” status for it will always boil down to the words we say as the most evident proof of love or dislike.

About Kim Chui’s acting it was very good but as Sandy who is confident with her looks meaning she accepts who she is but couldn’t figure out why she isn’t the one for Gardo is I think another questionable factor for the persons in charge of the wardrobe. Forget that we all know that Kim still got the features of a princess even with her thick eye brows and kinky hair but in the movie she has her gay little brother to actually fix it for her. If I see it correctly she’s someone who is cool with anything that will make her look at her best so I don’t see any problem arising if she just realized earlier in her relationship with her ex the use of hair treatment and tweezers for her brows. It just bothers me that she’s a notable beauty and it is as easy as 1-2-3 to make her pretty. I’m again experiencing some displeasure not until Xian Lim came into the picture.

Burp.
Thanks to your good reactions that given emphasis to the pain, kilig, uneasy feeling you had during the course of forgetting your darn ex fiancé! I’m recalling the scenes that I may find something fishy to grill but I just can’t think of any. The fact that you are up for a challenge to pull yourself together is something good to tell which taught me that the way to settle your issues is to face them with harsh realities. You will always find it difficult to prove your worth but to someone you are already high enough to catch up. So take it slow and let time take its course. Plus I just find you worthy to be called CRUSH, we’re talking about Xian now for your good sexy voice, fine guitar and piano skills (plus 15 more different instruments! Yes he's not greedy at all.), he composes songs, he plays basketball, nice set of abs, broad chest (that I wish to hug!) that gives me pain until now because you keep pressing yours to Kim’s and of course I never been this hooked by kissing scenes (let me complete the thought man!) done in Philippine rom-com movies! I felt the warmth why oh why?!? Hihihi Ok. Fine you two, just get married!!! 


So I’m back to the question, bakit nga ba di ka crush ng crush mo?

Ramon Bautista stated them so well but I also have one in mind, sort of a beauty queen answer. That maybe kaya hindi ako crush ng crush ko because we just can’t meet halfway. We are sort of ok with each other but it isn’t good enough to make it to the next level. I’m not ready to lose him just yet and I’d like to think he has been thinking the same way towards me. Again, we were just been warned thru the movie that we should not assume unless it’s been stated so we won’t be the one hurting in the end but you might also want to consider that when you love someone out of your league you will end up denying the growing unconscious feeling of yours until it can’t be contained from within so a love life can blossom at its perfect timing. Gotcha!


#KimXi

No comments:

Post a Comment