Saturday, June 29, 2013

Duet

Ok. This is another melodramatic post. A post that Jonghyun, Jungshin, Minhyuk and Yonghwa can sulk about since before and after the Blue Moon concert my personal issue still matters but not during of course. So mian… I just can’t focus nowadays.

Well anyway, I just want to share an experience happened yesterday, June 27. I was in my work station listening to a talk done two years ago by Pastor Dennis Sy of Victory Church, a Christian church that I am familiar with since many celebrities are members of this church which is pretty encouraging because you’ll be seeing Piolo, Billy, Sarah all at the same time on Sundays’ aside from ASAP stage wherein they’re not the main event. The topic is about “When God doesn't make sense.” So ok this is a real hit on the head to God and this must be hurting if I were Him, these thoughts popped out while my purpose really is to “gain inspiration”. And so I’ve heard of realistic points from his preach which I find it easy to listen to, agree on, laugh out with, listen then type in to my twitter and fb so thoughts gained can be shared, this and that reaction… 


After feeling blessed and cheered I took a break and listen to my flavor of the month song, Truly by Richard Poon, also a well-known church member who just tied a knot recently with Maricar Reyes and shared their first kiss on the very date of their wedding. Sweet. He is my crush before I even get to consider him as someone admirable for his faith and before I lose direction I’ll go back to his song. I started crying… Real tears were falling while I’m facing my monitors and accomplishing reports. It surprised me soon I pressed play it is as if God is talking to me and I’m responding to him in this song. I felt it… I would love to surrender it all to you Lord, you know that!!! But, I am afraid. Afraid to “just” say it and still be that stubborn kid you knew I was. Afraid that I may just be saying it now because I’ve been blown away by your words so good then moments later I’ll be saying it differently. I am not certain that I can fully surrender it all at the same time but I’m always willing to try.

For this words struck me straight to my heart... And realized I'm just being normal if I reached to a point fighting with Him.

“It's ok to question God but there's no intention of walking away from Him.”


“So when he chooses to give me a blessing, God is God and God is good. And when he didn't he's still God and God is still good.”


After saying that I know now what you want me to do. Perhaps you want my authentic faith to blossom. To walk with faith in you is a privilege since in the beginning I’m already hand picked by you. And so I wish to be with you too, hopefully I can live up to this song which I want to claim as if you sang it with me.

Richard Poon shared his success story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPmDr9-LG_w

He's starting to be a Steve Jobs in my life now, here's his blog: http://richardpoon.ph/

"Truly" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D__vZt0Hdxw

God: Girl, tell me only this
That I'll have your heart for always
Me: And you want me by your side
Whispering the words I'll always love you

Us: And forever I will be your lover
And I know if you really care
I will always be there

Me: Now I need to tell you this

There's no other love like your love
And I, as long as I live,
I'll give you all the joy
My heart and soul can give

Us: Let me hold you
I need to have you near me
And I feel with you in my arms
This love will last forever


God: Because I'm truly
Truly in love with you girl
Me: I'm truly head over heels with your love
I need you, and with your love I'm free
And truly, you know you're all I, really need.


By the way Lord, are you having fun? Hihihih

No comments:

Post a Comment