Sunday, February 24, 2013

Missing: Clover BBQ flavor, 100g snack.

My stacked food is found missing from its bag. I wish I'm not thinking too so I can just randomly accuse anyone and ask to exchange it with a new one. I don't want to make this a big of a deal but i need help to get this out of my thinking brain so I got to rationalize where I may have had faults in this mishap.



In science it can be explained this way~ the nervous system is made up of two main parts: the brain and the spinal cord which its the "information highway" where msgs flow back and forth. And so from the snack calmly in its bag serves as the stimulus to the crime scene. Now, an impulse is heading through the nerve into the spinal cord, and eventually all the way to the brain. And its done. Someone got hungry or salivating on that moment and its no where to be found now.



As for math, missing ones' are always known as X and there's only one definite answer to all problem solving questions. But for now let it be T for Thief. So T was the sole person in the room the whole night, yesterday no one's around except T. No T1 or T2 in the given. Im not anymore surprised with the Solution: The 100g of snack can only satisfy one person. So using ratio and proportion it's just 1:1. Answer: Therefore, its evident that there's only one person who get herself into trouble.

On the other hand, psychology gives number of tendencies but which taught me to trust instincts but you got to deal with wide range of understanding to different folks in different walks of life. Phew! The hardest is to deal with those. So in a matter of proving facts this happens with no suspicions or whatsoever I get to chat with this mate and become friends even before she did this to me, like how roommates should be we were close like looking roommates. And there I realized my fault for this four time barging in in my properties is that I've come to be a friend to her but she doesn't see me as such most probably. My thoughts were like is she toying me? Is she some one of those loose headed near where we stay? Aughhh! This is sickening!


And how about we try what Law and its justice have to say about this. I don't have witness or anything but I saw my bag with lacking one snack after I was out for the whole day yesterday. I know i didn't ate any of it since it's rare enough for me to eat it when I know it will just be a disturbance in my series watching. Plus its BBQ flavor. Im always into cheese and not bbq so I'll surely remember its aroma upon opening. And the sad part is this isn't the first time she does this crime to me making me a total victim here! Owww i cant talk to this person anymore. She's sick. Low life! 


That I never planned of saying but it could've came out if I happen to confront her and I don't wish to make her feel betrayed myself because its like acting like her. But close mouth for me till when?!???? You know that this isn't just a clover right?!? So Lord you're all I have here. Studies don't matter much in this case. Please let her learn the lesson and lead me to change and to leave this in the past. 

No comments:

Post a Comment