Thursday, October 25, 2012

BIG BANG, tonight I'm crazy more than ever!


I must say, BIG BANG ROCKS TONIGHT!!! This is really a moment that I can treasure till forever, my first time going to a K-group concert and it’s not just been any random artists but The BIG BANG. Really pleased and overwhelmed by their swag performances! Plus credit to all VIPs who joined the crowd of alive, nonstop bouncing, singing and partying with the boys! The crowd was so enjoying the good vibes all around the MOA Arena and of course it’s undoubtedly brought by the raised roof charisma of GD, TOP. Daesung, Taeyang and Seungri!!

How I wish I could put my recap into detail which I’ve planned in the beginning but viola~ the feel got me up on my seat and not just that I didn’t seated at all in my reserved space but I get all excited and wishfully looked for a perfect spot to groove and that is… tantararan~ (drum rolls…) STAIRCASE of the Upperbox, still far enough from the boys but far enough to have a good look on them! Yey!

Noticed that TOP is a real swagger whose so perfectly fine acting the role of yeah~ rapping, beat boxing and making his natural killer gazes whenever he’s captured by the rolling video. He has the loudest cheer from the crowd during his parts. Moreover when he finally found his real self as Bingu Top as he dances to the encore songs he really is over the top!

Noticed that TOP is a real swagger whose so perfectly fine acting the role of yeah~ rapping, beat boxing and making his natural killer gazes whenever he’s captured by the rolling video. He has the loudest cheer from the crowd during his parts. Moreover when he finally found his real self as Bingu Top as he dances to the encore songs he really is over the top! 


Daesung. Oh neh Kang Daesung surprised me with his charismatic aura on stage. He’s gotten a lot handsome!!! I've just known him from Family Outing and come to like  his wits and smiling face but he’s a totally different person in my eyes now. If only he can see me up close there were really hovering heart shaped clouds on top of my head while watching him flipping his hair and reaching his high notes in his Wings performance. Daebak Daesung-ah!!!




It’s not just the abs we’re all looking at and for whenever he comes out. Taeyang did very well in his sideways "wardrobe spot" on stage. I envy whoever is seated just right in front of those both sides that they get to see the chocolate hills of him!!! He’s the man who wows us with big moves and stunts on stage that he even tumbles in his last three back flips while half naked on stage. Haha! How I wish I could scold the floorings for being at fault of his almost stumble earlier. Hmp!


Seungri the sole member I’m not a big fan of in the group but thinking about how he managed to show his sincerity in connecting with the audience all I can say is that fan service is really a plus! He speaks English with effort and of course confidence for which now I know where comes from, it’s the VIPs who have a not so good impression on him thus he doubles the effort to be acknowledged and he shows it with ease. Naks Seungri you’re one strange and cute guy up close.
The-One-of-a-kind post will never be taken away from him, G-Dragon has it all it takes to be a king in the music industry. Like he’s talented and close to being a genius for his compositions already but why must he come in full packaged persona. He could’ve been just a baby face idol leader but he fared to be more than what he’s expected to do. He’s a total performer and he never fails to surprise all expectant VIPs with his overflowing passion groove on stage. He’s my forever bias because he does what he do best.


Overall, I can sense that they're all timid in expressing themselves because of the language. Also we haven't came up with our fanchants because we're not used to it since we do the whole song. haha! Really Pinoy VIPs!!! It's just so overwhelming that we all forgotten to give the boys the missions and just do our thing, party like a vip. Though GD was not in his hyper mode but as I've seen on the LED screen he really was touched by the crowd's liveliness that I've seen a teary eyed GD (or it's just me--.---)> But nothings stop them from luring us even more. The Encore was not a joke! According to fans over tweeter/Soompi, Alive Tour in MANILA gets the VIP treatment from Big Bang more of other countries they've visited for their 30 min repeat! wahahahhah! I almost cried because of their passion to please us. SALAMAT Big Bang! Mabuhay! Balik agad-agad.

*Photo/gif credit goes to the owners. I don't own any of them. #BEAUTIFULhangover.

2 comments: