Saturday, October 27, 2012

#BeautifulHangover

Thoughts alone...

On a contrary to my excitement, as a concert goer I have my own regrets like since I already took my leave from work today I can at least do some extra effort to get to know the boys deeper like search their backgrounds and how they started but instead I got stacked with U-know Yunho’s ice skating performances in Kiss and Cry episodes… and again I was almost late and haven’t get to have the freebie, blue light bracelet. O-ow~ since I happened to wait for hours in a salon to get my nails done to at most act the VIP feel all over me. So though I hate to regret the things I didn't do... I just kept the spirit in me and party like a VIP since it's great song after a great one. Tastefully done Big Bang!!!

Here’s how we look during the concert~






Not surprised why Joseph Bitangcol was around... ehem! Is Dara confirming something here? Joseph looks teary eyed eh~ mnnn closure?!?!? told you! #DARAGON

Should be "Jagiya!! I'm Still Alive!" but only this remained after my all out cheering.







Also buying the Upperbox seat and choosing an undesirable one which is almost the side view of the stage that I’m seeing is a could have been one epic fail if I didn't mustered up my courage along with a cool, now-party-animal friend, Nysh to change location.

Thus after the concert we summed up our reviews and here’s the one of a kind thing we came up with…


We're getting crazier more than ever @BIGBANG. So next time you'll visit Manila it will be fantastic baby!!! #MABUHAYBIGBANG

After the BIG BANG Galaxy Alive Tour PH these were the sentiments of the half awake – half monster like VIPs in Tweeter.

How can I not ignore these tweets when I couldn't agree more~

i need to catch on some sleep now, gotta wake up in 3hrs, etteokke!#AliveTourManila #BigBang #MABUHAYBigBang I'll be in VIP next time!

off to sleep if i can sleep with what happened today. LOL#BIGBANGinMANILA #AliveTourManila #MabuhayBIGBANG

#MABUHAYBIGBANG Bigngu TOP is ALive Last night... Hoot hoot...

IT WAS FUNNY WHEN THEY ACTED LIKE THEY COULDNT OPEN THE STAGE DOORS TO LEAVE THEN SANG BAD BOY#ALIVETOURPH #MABUHAYBIGBANG

#ALIVETOURPH #MABUHAYBIGBANG should trend!!! but I guess evryone's having a power nap after the partying haha if my screams will count y not

TOP's misson Happy Birthday song FAIL Oppa Taeyang helped us na nga..sa sobrang gwapo ata eh nakalimutan na ng VIPs batiin:D#MABUHAYBIGBANG

"You guys are so beautiful tonight!" -GD ♥ #BIGBANGinMANILA#AliveTourManila #MabuhayBIGBANG

OH GOD RELATE. XD RT@camitake: THE SENSE OF FULFILLMENT YOU GET WHEN YOU SING THE SONGS RIGHT #ALIVETOURPH#MABUHAYBIGBANG

BIGBANG SAID WE WERE GOOD SINGERS. I FEEL SO HONORED. HAHAHAHA. #MABUHAYBIGBANG

YOU CAN SEE HOW THE CROWD MADE EFFORT TO SING THE SONGS CORRECTLY #ALIVETOURPH #MABUHAYBIGBANG

I love FEELING!!! How we wish this won't stop~ Truly hengboke~#MABUHAYBIGBANG

and awww... dae dae~ he's all smiles... he seems really happy~ #bigbanggalaxyalivetour  #mabuhaybigbang

Si Dae hindi lumipad kanina! I'm really waiting for that! Ayay!!!#AliveGalaxyTourInManila #MABUHAYBIGBANG



Congratulations to @ovationprod for a successful concert of BIGBANG LIVE IN MANILA Thank you so much for bringing them here#MABUHAYBIGBANG

People were looking at me like I was crazy when we passed by a food mart and I was wearing my devil horn and crown headband.#MABUHAYBIGBANG

TOP's misson Happy Birthday song FAIL Oppa Taeyang helped us na nga..sa sobrang gwapo ata eh nakalimutan na ng VIPs batiin:D#MABUHAYBIGBANG

Nakaka LSS un Manila Baby ni Taeyang hahaha! :)#MABUHAYBIGBANG

#ALIVETOURPH: Philippines seems to love TOP very much that they scream too much!!!! And as a reply.... TOP smiled. ♥

#ALIVETOURPH: Ri said... "I promise we'll gonna be back. I love this country so much!"

I love how Daesung really makes eye contact. You really is the star for me tonight. #ALIVETOURPH #BIGBANGALIVETOURMANILA


T.T

See you soon Big Bang next time you visit, it will be a force-to-pores encounter!!! 

*Photo/gif credit goes to the owners. I don't own any of them. #BEAUTIFULhangover

No comments:

Post a Comment