Friday, August 24, 2012

THAT awkward, guilty feeling after reading FIFTY SHADES OF GREY onwards~




It all started with my curiosity that led me to these uncomfortable thoughts of mine.
There were a few times of distraction to my daily vice.
That I already seldom open my netbook to watch my dose of variety shows.
There I found myself scrolling pages from my phone.
Then I realized this isn’t me in my comfort zone.
 I began to realize my unwelcomed awakened self on the pages I’ve come to read few weeks ago…

There were times of guilt I felt while reading them; times I already decided to quit and continue with my said-to-be legit, wholesome, humorous, very-me source of entertainment, Running Man. But then out of boredom I again scrolled some more, more to the point of finally finishing Book 1. Believe me it’s been quite a struggle for a non-bookish person like me to be on and head of the race with other book enthusiasts. I got a laugh from myself and few friends that yes I finally finished a “book”. Indeed, that was quite a Guinness.

And that proves I’m becoming fifty shades darker now, right? Hahahahayyysss. I was in a dazed and dumbfounded for a couple of times. But I tell you folks, books are written to be told thus I’m just doing so.

I’m not cleaning my hands off here. I’m just saying. Everyone’s story isn’t ordinary just like Mr. and Mrs. Grey’s. It was a smooth accident when I started the trilogy with the 3rd book as my preamble to this well talked about erotic genre. It was a surprise after knowing that I was unintentionally planning to read it backwards. To tell you, truth been told on my chapter 3 of the last book and still thinking that this is ridiculously erotic if the author, EL James began with these entire chapters all at their peak. (Don’t be clueless! I know we know what we mean here.) So as told, I began. There I’ve realized why he’s called fifty little did I know all my fancies in my mistaken intro were far different from what it’s supposed to be. Ohhh… so Christian Grey isn’t fifty years old after all. Good Lord we have for Anastasia Steele. 

The awakened adult mind is now on its verge of its territory I guess. I began thinking of the unthinkable right after their “fifty” things. I’m not into all these yet so I MUST SAY, I STILL HAVE WITH ME MY SENSE OF TRANSPARENCY in all due fairness since some scenes and used terms are still unknown to my very world of thought. Believe me even just this once.

So there since my testimony is settled I must go back to where I just left. Heheheh I’m already Fifty Shades Darker so it’s getting more and more thrilling and lovelier. Bwahahha! Mr. Grey is legitimately admitted his piece!

***

Read it if you want to no one here will be taking it against you. Go for what you think is edible, I mean good for you and lived for the moment. Use whatever you can excerpt from here as your advantage to anything that battles you~ Read and be knowledgeable at your own expense. 

And just like what he always promises, WE AIM TO PLEASE, MS. STEELE.



No comments:

Post a Comment