Friday, August 24, 2012

Like a tetris awaiting its fall.



When I think of future this certain he pops out of my head. Not as a mere friend but someone we can place beside. I don’t know if I just didn't have depth thoughts about it but whatever is the case this person will be on my list.

We hardly know each other… but hey I won’t tell you much of this since this little secret might be leaked out. I just want to reiterate, that just in case you build fences in my premises you can be assured I won’t mind.

I guess this is a result of my awkward declines but I hope you can still manage to give it a try. But please not with manners this time since you know I already hope the worst for what could be ideal, best. (tsarrr!) So there you've just missed the text I’m composing for your could be reach out. I’m just being shy.

I don’t know why you’re being timid or it’s just my imagination insinuating your unusual gestures.

Well, anyway I just thought that we could be... you know!!! (--.----")\/

No comments:

Post a Comment